Friday, July 15, 2022

When the crowds choose Barabbas...

It might be because facebook’s algorithms paid them to. I guess everyone is choosing sides for some more politics, and a lot of my friends will be sad to see that they have lost me.  Maybe forever, maybe not forever, but too many seem to think that they are excused from forever, and that a few votes for certain candidates cause them to be above other forms of morality and justice.  How unfortunate, though, that to alienate and demonize their chosen opponents, they have to package their ideas together in a sadly discriminatory combo that now is emphasizing killing full term babies. I think their harassment actually got to me first, hurting me before moving on to little unborn punkin pies, so my reactive canceling will not be as based on that as they would assume just because of the blatant offensive horror of it all.  To me it is more about personal betrayal, and how the richest, most blessed person in history has used his money and power to buy… more money and power, and thinks that years of dear friendship for someone with social anxiety are his to waste.  Well a lot of people seem to agree to it, so I will be saying goodbye to most of my persecutors, hopefully voting for someone like Rubio, or maybe no one at all, and then eagerly waiting to die after an absurdly futile pursuit of any basic social participation at all.  People have no hesitation to share their disgust with my prayers, but that is all they left me with, so I do it anyway, until heaven when we find out that might be all some people had going for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment