Saturday, July 9, 2022

Me and the bear I found behind the grocery store

 

Hi everyone, today is Saturday.  All I am doing is walking and going to the post office to pick up some books to mail to friends.  Most of my books are on smashwords for free right now but I am mailing some to friends, too.  I had a lot of friends who were nice to me and saved my life for about twenty years of a conspiracy where people supplied secret messages and socializing.  It was nice but I suspect people got tired of it because there had to be an emergency ten years added to what they already did.  I had guinea pigs too that were nice to me but they have died so now I pretend the groundhogs near where I live are my new pets.  And they are so sweet, I just love rodents, I love all rodents, from mice and gerbils all the way to the giant capybaras. Well have a great day everyone, if you want to be my friend, I am on Twitter and Instagram as @refriedbeanpoet, and I am on facebook as Refried Bean. I write poems and stories. I think a lot of people have done more creative work than me with memes and online jokes, but some people might still like books of poems and they are only five dollars on amazon. Well have a great day, if you get scared during the war, come visit my pages and I will be nice to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment