Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Happy Birthday everyone!

     Well hello everyone, today is Tuesday.  I feel an awkward silence from the conspiracy and I don’t know what it is regarding.  There was a happy boost of sales for my e-books last month when I priced them at free for a promotion.  I sold over 80 copies in one month.  That was a sign of the results I have been hoping for after ten years of trying to publish and market my books.  And finally I did see some results.  Now it is silent again, but I see some steps to take to try again. I feel happy to have the paperback copies on amazon and feel able to go ahead and set any price to free on smashwords. 

    I think my jokes are funny but not the funniest stuff ever said.  I think the Onion and Buzzfeed are consistently at a higher level, but I think my work is at “Mental Floss” level, which is still very good. Or maybe “Reader’s Digest,” which I think is also very good.  And it is religious humor, which has its own challenges that I think I did well with except for a few snafus here and there, and the fact that I have behavior problems from mental illness that cause a general rudeness in any social situation whatsoever. 

But anyway, I am trying to stay positive.  I am putting this post on my normal blog, though, instead of my positive attitude blog.

I guess soon I am supposed to start working on my Soldier Hogs novel.  I will get to it but I don’t think it needs to suddenly happen this month. 

I think I will get my MySpace account up and running again soon. 

On facebook I am aware that I am supposed to have a larger audience and my facebook friends might get tired of me.  That is what I question too much for this post to be on my positive attitude blog. 

            I guess one thing to keep in mind are goals in heaven, where I want to provide a gift basket service and catalog company to provide Judgement Day rewards for people. I am especially looking forward to organizing rewards for people who worked at McDonalds.  It is just a huge company and everyone knows they were underpaid.  So that will be a fun assignment.  I don’t think I will be the one flipping the switch for people’s whose brains splatter in shame for their persecution of people like me.  But I could have some high stakes scenarios that I am a part of.

            Anyway, I guess that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment