Saturday, August 13, 2022

You need to realize that there are imaginary animals all around us.

 Ok everyone, today is Saturday.  I accidentally published a book on the 13th! I did not realize that was today but I got something done and probably it was best psychologically to get it done.  I just am one of those numbers people, like 7s and 3s are good, and 6s and 13s are not good.  But 5 has always been my main number.  So I don’t know what to think except probably the book I did is fine. But I do like August 14, if I had just noticed the day and waited.   

Anyway I guess this post is going on my old blog.  What I published today was a copy of the complete imaginary mice series, all combined into one book.  I think I got it right and it is simply a collection of all the books.  I copied them exactly how they are originally.  Hopefully it is all just right.  I love the books, though I am aware of craft weaknesses.  But maybe there is going to be a “self-taught” theme for me as a novelist.  Pretty funny.  I guess not though because I did go to novel retreats and get a degree in fiction writing.

 

So okay, what is left for today is working on facebook some, like creating a new page. And eventually I will run some ads. But I don’t have money for that right now but hopefully soon I can try again with ads.  Once some sales get rolling in then I think things will be different with some of this work that sometimes seems to not have a payoff and to also be generally draining on all my friends and the conspiracy.

 

Gice is that 13 thing still bothering you?  Me too.  But maybe some people will need to believe that my books are dabbling in the occult and this can be in a paper they write about it.

 

I would like to thank my imaginary mice parents for helping me so much with all this work.  I feel that they have really been there for me, especially in this last few days.

 

So okay maybe later a post on my positive attitude blog, too.

 

Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment