Friday, June 3, 2022

Downfall of Blog and Country

 

Well everyone, can I ever return to my blog as just a fun journal instead of a list of all encompassing grievances of which there is no limit for more material?

 

I think some stuff has happened that makes it too late for people to benefit from what I have to say.  Possibly some of my poetry books will get to the next people and be good for entertainment and small scale religious support.  But a bad cloud of politics definitely had its way over my very decent and legitimate attempts to participate well in mass communication.

 

So the idea to share for this post is that I think our country should consider breaking up, though it could be too late for that.  Maybe into three countries, maybe North America into some new states with Mexico included as well.  Maybe some states combined into provinces like Canada. This could have been done through treaties, laws, and votes, but probably now any solutions like that will not be peaceful.  Political people just were too intent on having their way and they were media people, so they ate up our facebook free speech blessing and will now weild our own friendships as one of their most aggressive weapons.  And yet I think there are a lot of people like me who have had enough.  There were some late comers to the more liberal views about insurance and gender, and a lot of those people still have a goodness about them that could have been for the whole country.  But the less peaceful minded people wanted something other than the justice they claimed to fight for. They wanted to be in the history books defeating their imaginary oppressors. The anti-christianity among so much of it is to me the sign that it won’t yield good results and some stuff is probably going to happen to change things in ways people would not expect.

 

I guess there could be a world war soon, but I also see that a lot of people might have to flee persecution in the United States, and either establish their own territories ungoverned by democratic power freaks, or immigrate to other places like Africa and China with colonial intentions like the Mexicans.

 

Obviously I am just writing without knowing that much, but there are some things I do know about what will not fly in this world and in God’s sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment