Monday, June 6, 2022

VISIT MY NEW BLOG OF POSITIVE POSTS

www.refriedbeanblog44.blogspot.com 

Hi everyone, I have started a new blog where I say happy things that are going well.

If you want to read some funny books, I wrote 40 books and published them on amazon.  It is mostly poetry and I think young people would like a lot of the writing:

www.refriedbean.com

The books are also a cheerful resource for people with depression and I myself have survived mental illness for about twenty-five years.

If you want to learn some things about Christianity, a lot of my books share some jokes that also have valuable information and prayer ideas. Mostly the concept is that God will love anyone and you can ask for any blessings you would ever want and be surprised.  I feel that my problems in life have obscured this some for readers and that is why I am trying to start a new blog.

Here is the link to my new blog:

www.refriedbeanblog44.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment