Friday, June 3, 2022

how to go down in history

 This flag did not persecute me:




This flag does persecute me:



There are a variety of intents among a diverse group of people with different experiences, speaking of diversity.  But generally, I will say that to me, the rainbow flag was a relevant symbol of brave people sticking up for themselves, and the newer, complicated flag is a flag of control freaks who got greedy.  Conflators who wanted revenge and domination, and stolen fame in front of some imagined history that is destroying its own audience on purpose, including young people suffering with real gender differences. I will be working out my disgust from this persecution for the rest of my life.

Hate is what they want from me and what their flag stands for. People can say what they mean and don't mean, but the truth is often more apparent than what people will admit, and hundreds of millions of people who were betrayed by the same hypocrits know exactly what I am talking about. Believe me or don't believe me, and support me or don't.  The truth will be known and play itself "out."


No comments:

Post a Comment