Thursday, June 9, 2022

We are the Champions, my friend

Hi everyone, here are some photos of my old class jersey from the Eastside Week reverse gender football game. Refried Bean is a nickname I have had since middle school. Now it is my pen name on the books I have been publishing since 2016. Possibly my books will be challenged, or my pen name, or some other kind of legal harrassment.  But I am innocent and honest and if you don't support someone like me then you are not a real social justice advocate or a true evangelical. I hope you all enjoy the books. I expect to be harrassed and abused for the rest of my life that probably only has about five years left. There seems to already be a line of people waiting to do lawsuits but all of them are bad people who should have waited to see what I could have personally given them if I had not been censored and pre-crime murdered.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment